TWAH DOUGHERTY | STYLE ART LIFE
- NY - Manhattan And Boroughs •
- NY - Long Island •
- RI - Newport
Featured Work By Category
Hello! It's a pleasure to meet you! Twah is pronounced as it’s spelled or like “three” in French. I am grateful to have a boutique photography business based here in New York, and I have a heart that’s ready to travel the world at a moment’s notice. As a former NYC Fashion Designer, I take my knowledge of style to weave it into my photography approach. I use the editorial look of a fashion spread to create the portrait session and place a heavy emphasis on photojournalism when I capture the moments.
When I document a wedding, I focus on finding the story behind each couple. My ultimate goal is to give you images that last a lifetime, images that are authentic, candid, raw and simply beautiful. When you hire a photographer, you are hiring an artist that is going to interpret your story. Because of that, it’s so important that you feel a connection with me and my work and that I totally get you. Stellar service and a memorable experience from start to finish are just as important as the beautiful images that I will create for you.
I also believe…
- Your entire wedding day should not be spent in long posed formal photo sessions.
- Personal details are an integral part of your day’s story.
- Wedding images should be timeless yet stylishly current and natural.
- Making the most of a rainy day, imperfection or a mishap usually ends up being the best memory to look back on.
- Beauty is within. Positivity radiates. Authenticity is perfection.
- Love conquers all!
If you are interested in having me be a part of your day, I would love to hear from you. Because I take a limited number of weddings per year, it’s important that I connect with each client that I collaborate with. I look forward to getting to know you and photographing your celebration!
- Style Me Pretty
- Wedding Chicks
- 100 Layer Cake