Featured Roxbury Barn and Estate Weddings
About Roxbury Barn and Estate
We are a place for modern love. A hidden gem of natural beauty. We welcome couples who know how to throw a relaxed, intimate gathering with style. We serve authentic farm-to-table. Away from the hustle-and-bustle. Sustainable, diverse, and inclusive.
Main Features & Facts:
- Unlike many ‘blank-canvas’ venues, we strive to offer a series of uniquely curated settings, with exceptional attention to detail.
- Our in-house approach features farm-to-table catering, event coordination, and full bar service with a focus on local distilleries and breweries.
- Four stunning, unique settings on a 50-acre estate.
- An seven-hour window for your celebration.
- Less than three hours from NYC.
- Minimum party size of 80 adults, maximum capacity for a weekend day wedding is 140 people.
- Hosting celebrations from mid-May till mid-October.
- Our solid service staff offers warm and genuine hospitality, making for a high-quality experience and a day that flows with ease.
Nestled on 50 private acres, our place is comprised of the 1850s redesigned carriage barn, a large roofed dining terrace (coming 2023), a majestic pine grove, extensive gardens, a lily pond, fields and woods, and a spectacular bonfire ready for s’mores under the stars. With a hands-on and full-service approach, we’re ready to celebrate.
"We had this dream to combine our love of the Catskills and of our home into a majestic and distinct gathering place. We combined the lush beauty of our grounds with bold, welcoming event spaces. We scraped and built, planted and grew, and formed a team of talent, providing genuinely friendly service. And as we’ve progressed from our first celebrations, over ten years ago, to the unique place it has since become, our dream has come true."
– Casper de Boer & Roger Ross Williams, Owners & Founders of Roxbury Barn and Estate