Big Island Wedding Venues:
Everything You Need to Know
Planning a destination wedding on the Big Island in the gorgeous state of Hawaii? You’ve come to the right place! Our directory is a go-to source for finding the best Big Island wedding venues, and it’s packed with photos and other necessary information to start planning your dream Hawaii wedding.
Imagine getting married against a backdrop of lush rainforest or dramatic volcanoes…and the best news? It’s totally possible when you’re looking through the best Big Island wedding venues. We know that every couple has different needs, so it’s important to understand that there’s a variety of options available. So, whatever your “dream” wedding looks like, we’re confident that there’s a venue to help make it happen.
The Big Island has so much to offer, from breathtaking landscapes to luxurious resorts to some of the best weather in the world. But with so many options, how do you choose the right venue for your big day? To get you started, we’ve provided a few helpful tips:
- Budget: Big Island wedding venues can range from relatively affordable to very luxurious. Talk this through with your partner, and anyone who has offered to help you pay for your wedding, and then start being more careful about your search.
- Guest list: Consider the size of your guest list. Some Big Island wedding venues are better suited for large weddings, while others are more intimate.
- Setting and general style: Decide what type of setting and design you gravitate toward. Do you want a beachfront ceremony or a more traditional ballroom? These are all possible to achieve on the Big Island, but determining your favorites will help streamline your venue selection process.
- Research: Do some necessary research! Read reviews, look at photos, and talk to other couples who have gotten married on the Big Island.
- Tour your favorites: Once you've narrowed down your options, tour the venues in person to see which one feels like the perfect fit for your wedding day.
Big Island wedding venues are wide-ranging, but they all primarily guarantee one thing: A spot for the absolute best day of your life. And if you're looking for tuxedos, wedding dresses, a wedding florist or a wedding planner in Hawaii, check our other vendor directories. Planning a Big Island wedding is sure to be an unforgettable experience and we hope this information can help you have the best experience in the lead-up to your main event.