Reno Wedding Venues:
Everything You Need to Know
We know that finding the right wedding venue is one of the first and most important decisions you'll make during your planning process. That's why we've compiled a directory of some of the best Reno wedding venues engaged couples will love.
Whether you're looking for an outdoor ceremony under the stars or an elegant ballroom setting, we are confident that there are plenty of Reno wedding venues that will suit each couple. Plus, our directory is constantly updated, so be sure to check back often.
Reno is known for its gorgeous scenery and diverse landscape, making it the perfect place to host a wedding. There are a variety of Reno wedding venues to choose from, including country clubs, large estates, resorts, mountain venues, ranches and barns, and of course, exceptional hotels. Not to mention, the weather in Reno is perfect for a wedding practically any time of year. The summers are warm and dry, with average temperatures in the high 80s and low 90s. The winters are relatively mild, with average temperatures in the low 50s.
When choosing among the many Reno wedding venues in the area, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Think about your budget. Venue rental prices can vary depending on the time of year and day of the week you get married. The cost of Reno wedding venues will vary depending on the time of year, day of the week, and size of your wedding.
- Decide what type of setting you want for your wedding. There are a variety of outdoor and indoor venues to choose from, so talk this part through with your partner before you start visiting these spots.
- Consider the size of your wedding. Reno has a large variety of venue sizes to accommodate weddings of all sizes. Another important conversation you and your partner need to have is how many people you’d like to attend your special day.
- Compare amenity offerings at each venue. Think about the amenities you want offered from your wedding venue. Some Reno wedding venues offer on-site catering, for example, while others will need you to source one on your own.
- Location, location, location. You might want to choose a venue that is convenient for your guests to get to, whether that’s in close proximity to the local airport or a driveable distance for most of them.
- Book as soon as possible. Last, but certainly not least important: Don’t forget to book your Reno wedding venue well in advance; at least a year!
If you’re looking for tuxedos, wedding dresses, a wedding florist, or a wedding planner in Reno, check our vendor directories too. From there, you can really start bringing your vision to life.