- Start Your Website
- Payments & Billing
- Custom URL Setup
- Privacy & Personalization
- Design Settings
- Page Organization
- Section Design
- Images & Videos
- RSVP Setup & Tracking
- Other Questions
Add or delete sections
- To add a section on a content page, click the “+” sign.
- To delete a section click the trashcan sign on the right side of the section row.
- To move a section on a content page, find the cross-looking icon on the left side of the section row.
- Click and drag a section into the order that you would like.
Duplicate a section
- To duplicate a section, click on the two overlapping square icons on the right side of a section row.
Choose a section design style
- To choose a section style for each section, click on the icon under the Style heading.
- Select a style from the overlay.
Please note that each section only has one image container. So, if you would like two images to show next to each other (as you see in many of the examples on our site), you’ll need to create two sections and select the same style for each section.
Choose a section text format
To choose a section text format for each section, click on the icon under the Style heading. There are three options for text:
- All text below the image.
- All text on the image.
- Only the header on the image, with the rest of the text below.
Image tools for each section
Editing an image
To edit an image click on the pencil icon in the upper right. In the edit overlay there are several options to refine and crop your image.
Link an image
To link an image container click on the chain link icon in the upper right, and then you can choose to link to an external page or an internal page.
Customize images for mobile
To customize how your images look on mobile click on the pencil icon in the upper right (to edit the image). In the edit overlay there are two options specific to mobile:
- Choose the focal point of your image.
- Do not crop.
Please note that unless you select the “do not crop” option, landscape images have to crop on a mobile device.
Upload your own photo
To upload your own photo, hover on the image container and you’ll see the Upload option.
Add a map
To add a map to any image container, hover on the image container and you’ll see the Map option.
Add a video
To add a video to any image container, hover on the image container and you’ll see the Video option.
Please note that we do not host videos, so you’ll need to input the embed code from YouTube or Vimeo.
Also, there is no way to add a video to a cover page, nor have a video “auto-play”.
Add buttons to a section
You can add as many buttons as you like to each section. Navigate towards the bottom of a section and you’ll see a Button + sign, where you can add buttons.